Saturday, March 14, 2009


INCUBUS! brandon boyd was a sexy mug-- Morning view stole my heart... and changed the way i thought about music forever. Of Coarse when I was in 4th, 5th and 6th grade I listened to NSyNc and backstreet boys and thought about how much i lOVEd lance bass or Nick Lachey during the love songs..and I choreographed just as many dances to britney spears or the band 5, anyone listen to 5? LOved 5. but somehow... a boy that i liked turned me on to something entirely new to me. Incubus"morning view" was the first album that i listened to the lyrics and tried to find the meaning behind the lyrics. I believe that this boy had an incubus lyric on his away message and I of coarse had to know all about this mysterious boy and his mysterious music-- he was in a band at the time.. we were like in 8th grade.. he was brazilian and wore converse, which would explain my attraction to brandon boyd. So morning view, yes.. over the years I've still discovered and understood more and more-obviously since the 8th grade I've learned a few more life lessons than i had undergone at that point. So not only did incubus open my musical mind into different styles, and i found then that music makes me feel gooooood. I really can't explain much more about it. Regaurdless it will be profound soooo...here's some Amazing art work by brandon boyd.. their albums continue to be some of my favorite music.. i have their dvd "Look Alive" and i've been to one of their sets at Virgin Fest in '07 and it was amazing. They are really fun live and although my crush for brandon has dwindled so-- i will always love their music.

No comments:

Post a Comment