Sunday, March 15, 2009

Before this River, becomes an Ocean. Before you Throw My Heart Back on the Floor

Lolla=boo. Depche Mode-> Cone Heads movie . janes addiction-> Doesnt really do anything for me. Beastie Boys-> really love them, but I don't know about headlining so much with these other two... and I just don't really know... I think it would be best to have seen them about 10 years ago. I wish i could upload the video I have from them performing at virgin fest in 07. But I was writing a paper for one of my finals.. and looked up mtv unplugged music on Youtube, and Limp Bizkit came up. I got to thinking, "didn't he hook up with christina agulera,"(i can't sp her name) and i replied, "or was it carson daily?" then I looked up his pic and he was kinda smokin in his day... in his own way... right? maybe.. Regardless, I think if they're going to headline beastie, and try to follow it up with a couple of other 90's bands. I think Limp Bizkit could maybe replace one of the other two headliners, and then do a couple of songs together would be cool. Id like to listen to beastie do their own version of faith. hmm maybe not?

No comments:

Post a Comment