Monday, March 9, 2009

Cause I'm Just THAT Worldly.

So i checked out the south by southwest website-- and I came across Pierre Aderne... Genre: "world". I really enjoyed Pierre Aderne, so I began to search more world.. and ended up finding that I enjoyed Fruet and Os Cosinherios. Continuing to peruse the genre.. I found Nikhil Korula Band, and then I stopped... Because they were from LA and their style wasn't like the others..it was not so much as a stretch to my new found first impressions of "worldly" music--> from relaxing brazilian beaches time to ready to turn it off real quick. anyways, I am now exotic and more earthly from listening to Pierre --And i feel like from going to yoga classes ( ive been two consecutive weeks in a row now, signs of improvement ) I have become slightly more attracted to music like this and it may be what has drawn me near...and as abby can contest to.. when I'm in my 50's i am going to be in my prime, and I will probably wake up, and practice yoga every morning before I start my day... and end every night with a glass of scotch, but thats besides the point.. for now, i will go to yoga in the "garden level" ( otherwise known as the basement ) of inhale yoga studio located on 8 court street-- and i don't know if i Really will listen to this music ever- but I do feel some slight appreciation for it. maybe for now, at this stage in my life, i would prefer to stick to rodrigo y gabriel as my worldly music.

No comments:

Post a Comment