Thursday, February 12, 2009

I think I'm in Love with my Radio, Because It never lets me Down

Ello. To begin, I would like to make the Rock Genre of my band line-up to be as follows (this one was the easiest):
Janis Joplin
Jimi Hendrix
Led Zeppelin
We would all take acid/ smoke a lot of weed and it would probably be the experience of a lifetime. i dont really have to say anything else about this one i dont think.
Secondly, I would like to create my jazz lineup as follows:
Micheal Buble
Jaime Cullum
Frankie Sinatra
I think this is a nice mix. dont you? i would love to listen to this concert while in the tub... too much? Also, I think a jamie cullum&frankie s collab would be interestingggg-and possibly really good.
Thirdly my hip hop line up would consist of:
Q-tip
Zion I
Kid Cudi
My New FAVORITE artist is Kid Cudi. Most definitely. and Qtipwould perform "go hard" and zion I would perform "Silly Puddy" and kid cudi would perform "day and night" and also "embrace the martian" and it would be in CLEVELAND because that's where kid cudi is from. Representing==>Ohio. :)
and Lastly, my choice of genre- is going to be Electric.. and it would go as follows:
the Vitamin String Quartet, who covers a bunch of bands and plays with their strings
Moby
and then Daft Punk- once the night livens up they can slam out an energetic huge ending to this concert.
Thasss the conerts I would LOVE to go to this summer.. hmm. maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment