Sunday, February 1, 2009

Are you there Vodka? It's me... Mackenzie.

I just want to read this book. But I can't. Because I have too much to do. I have been sick for two weeks. My boyfriend has spread an pandemic mutant virus to me.. and I then of coarse was a carrier to all the other students on my campus, and my karma is Never Getting Healthy. I also have bipolar disease of emotions during winter quarter. Sundays blow because it's the wrath of the weekend day-- time for you to reflect on everything you didn't do, or what you should not have been doing, and missing home and a nice hot meal. PLUS im sick, like nasty girl in the classroom who is getting up out of the classroom to blow her nose every 15 minutes and you'd definitely regret sitting next to me because all i do is cough and make you feel disgusting-- because I feel disgusting. Ive kept cleaner than I usually do because showering is one of the only things that makes me feel like a normal person for a couple hours-- but I probably will still give a lasting impression on the students i interact with in my classes this quarter. also with the peoplei pass on the street because my face is entirely covered excluding only my eyes by my scarf because it feels better to breath that way. Ha ok well thats my shpeel.
ps kudos to people that let you stay in their apartments while they go out and watch their dvr'd material when you just can't stand being in the dorm one second longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment