Monday, April 27, 2009

Yo Girl whachyo name is? My names J bEatz and I'm Famousss <3


<- i dont think i will ever get enough of these wonderful woman.

So i've been super busy this spring quarter. Unfortunately, many of the other campus reps worknig with platform1 are indeed on semesters, whereas here at OU we are one of the.. mm, maybe 2 schools in Ohio still on quarters. So inconviently i have had two sets of midterms and on set of finals as of now for the duration of the CMI, and that is no excuse, but i have been falling behind on my Platform1 representative duties regretfully.
I really want to check out kid cudi somewhere this summer, he has grown to be someone that I really enjoy getting into-- i don't think his lyrics are too gripping, but i don't think that always makes music what it is, sometimes you want that numbing reptetitive beat replaying over and over in your head.
Locally, I am looking forward to 6 fest.. OU is known for their fests during the spring, and besides 6 fest, i don't know how students afford 7 kegs and bands in their back yards, but i will take it!
So anyways, I consider 6 fest a concert. 6 Fest is about 14, 000 college students in a field with some talented, and some just obnoxiously high black rappers, performing on stage while these 14,000 some students get blacked out and expose themselves in the woods when its time to relieve themselves. It's as close to chaos as one would like to get and it is a fabulous time. This is going to be my 2nd year attending, and artists like Apocalypse Inc, whom I've A&r'ed will be performing, as well as Downplay and Jetsy BEATZ! -- both of which i just got to watch perform this past weekend at Arkfest...
So here's the deal- Forever21.com takes WAY too long to load, and is a bitch when it freezes.
i love how Ohio goes straight from Winter to Summer in a week. LITERally.
In my head I am done with school even if I still have 5 weeks left to go--- I'm not officially done until june 18th, How Sad is that?? but if i have to be anywhere, I'm glad I'm in Athens, Ohio. All the bars are located within 2 blocks of one another, and there will be a fest each weekend until June 18th when I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment