Sunday, April 5, 2009

To Twitter or Not To Twitter???

Where the Wild Things Are seems like it is going to be a phenomenal movie. I am so so so excited for it to come out. As far as the indie music flows-> it is an interesting pattern that is definitely prominent in movie soundtrack selection, and even reminds me of tv drama series such as greys anatomy, which is also flirting with the electro-something or other genre that follows suit. For some reason the mood that indie creates truly strikes something for me, and I definitely feel that it Made the trailor for Where the Wild Things Are. October 16 is so far from now... we actually just had a discussion in my interpersonal communications class about how our generation is child-centric and whatever that is supposed to mean, maybe there is a direct connection with the dominance of indie music- if indie music could possibly be considered child-centric...i find it maturing in emotion but maybe the bells and sounds and whatnot is what child-driven, aren't we all just trying to relive the child within us? I remember playing dolls for entire days at a time. Hours would pass with plots and diologue and outfits and dates and families and babies... I dont know- am i making Any connections?
umm and to be perfectly honest, i really don't know eaach of the different song scenes that in the past were my favorite-- but i can say one that strikes me deep and i can recall... The kissing scene in Romeo and Juliet with leo and claire... OH HOW I LOVE THAT MOVIE. and the song "kissing you" by Des'ree. Oh My My My. im telling you what. i love william shakespere and this movie-- the cinematic techniques bring a wonderful side to the story.. so yes that.

No comments:

Post a Comment